SpringBoard’s newest release features improved monitoring and system performance, as well as minor bug fixes.
A few highlights from this release:
- The product images / box shots displayed during the customer order process are now served from dedicated servers for improved performance.
- The display of product detail pages during the customer order process is now 15-20% faster due to improvements in store caching.
- When using the Order Creator, you can now select any of FastSpring's supported currencies.
- Starting March 1, for non-US clients, if PayPal is the payment method by which FastSpring pays you, transfers made to PayPal accounts will incur a 2% fee up to a maximum of $20 USD.
Bug fixes in this release:
- Updating a downloadable file fulfillment action for a product can be done via the Existing File option.
- Calculated tag pricing now works correctly with Subscriptions.
- The Bank Transfer option now displays correctly with all page linking options.