SpringBoard’s August 2012 release features improvements in VAT tax handling, reporting, and license generation, increased modification abilities via the subscription API, as well as minor bug fixes.
A few highlights from this release:
- The customer subscription self management page now includes any relevant VAT tax for the upcoming rebill, as shown below.
- VAT ID may now be entered when creating a custom order.
- The next billing date of a subscription is now editable via the subscription user interface.
- The subscription discount duration may now be modified via the subscription API.
- Customer contact information, including a customer's name, email and company, may now be modified via the subscription API. For detailed information, see our documentation on API: Subscriptions.
- "Order Reference" and "Subscription Reference" fields were added to the license generator testing user interface.
- In the Reports section, canceled orders are no longer displayed in Recent Orders.
- English is now the default language for Arabic countries.
- Bank transfers are now supported to Estonia.
- Shipping prices for CustomCD have been updated.
Bug fixes in this release:
- Rounding issues no longer occur on the subscription price description when using calculated pricing.
- Shipping costs for multiple CD fulfillment actions on the same product are now handled correctly.
- A confusing informational message is no longer displayed after customers update their subscription payment method.
- In the Reports dashboard section, coloring for the hourly view bar graph now properly indicates Greenwich Mean Time 0, or midnight, by displaying a transition between light blue and dark blue bars.