SpringBoard's newest release included advancements in our Google Analytics setup, increased options for discounts, and more.
A few highlights from this release:
- In Google Analytics tracking advanced setups, we now support more than one _setCustomVar. We also now support the Google Analytics site sampling speed configuration variable. You can add, or make changes to, your Google Analytics setup by going to SpringBoard's Store Home » External Tracking.
- We now offer a new type of discount that is per product instead of per unit. This discount will not multiply against quantity ordered. You can create this new type of discount by going to SpringBoard's Store Home » Offers » Create Discount.
- Saved custom report templates are now available in drop-down for data exports.
- Pay what you want pricing allows for comma in the place of a decimal to support price punctuation common in Germany. For example, we now accept 10,00 instead of 10.00.
- Promotion and cross-sell phrases are now translated for additional languages, including Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Swedish, and Turkish.
- Resending notifications from using Order Search within SpringBoard now also sends Subscription Activated Notification.