SpringBoard's June release offers increased localization capabilities, faster options for uploading File Fulfillments, and more.
- FastSpring’s localization capabilities continue to expand. In addition to setting currency prices in US Dollars (USD), Australian Dollars (AUD), Swiss Franc (CHF), Danish Krone (DKK), Euros (EUR), Pounds Sterling (GBP), Hong Kong Dollar (HKD), Japanese Yen (JPY), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Singapore Dollar (SGD), and Swedish Krona (SEK), native prices can now be set in Brazilian Real (BRL), Indian Rupee (INR), and South African Rand (ZAR) for both credit cards and PayPal. For more information, see our support article on Currency Settings. Once you have set prices in currency other than USD, you can perform Store Testing within Springboard.
- In addition to Flash Uploader and Browser Uploader, FastSpring now offers to ability to upload your files using DropBox. This uploader method does not require you to type in a filename and you will not need to wait for the upload to complete. Go to SpringBoard's Store Home » Products and Pages. Select the product to which you want to add the File Fulfillment. Clicking Add will show the various types of fulfillment you can set up. Click File Download, and then select Choose File to the right of DropBox. Log in to your DropBox account and select your file. In SpringBoard, click Next. Your file will begin to upload.
- FastSpring order pages now support Latvian translation.
- Purchase orders can now be cancelled after product delivery.
- Bank transfers are now available as a payment method for FastSpring orders for customers located in Poland.
- Your signed user agreement is now available by going to SpringBoard's Store Home » Account.