SpringBoard's February release offers additional offer conditions (including limiting to one use per email address), improved field validation and parsing, and more.
- Limited Use conditions for offers are now available. These conditions include a minimum order total, a minimum product quantity, limiting to an email postfix (e.g. @harvard.edu), and limiting to one use per email address.
- The quantity field validation has been improved to check when invalid characters are entered.
- Parsing of first and last name has been improved when a common suffix, such as John Doe, Jr., is used.
- SpringBoard now supports Retina display.
- The VAT IDs for Greece, which are prefixed with EL, are now recognized as valid.
- Return status field added to order API.
- Information regarding average processing time for bank transfers has been added to the instructions on the customer invoice.
- In addition to Order Notifications, Return Notifications can now be resent via SpringBoard.
- JCB supported currencies now include AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, CHF, HKD, and SGD.
Bug fixes in this release:
- Styles can now be changed via URL tags (Order Environment Condition)
- Updating VAT ID in certain cases will no longer result in 404 error.
- Proration now properly refunded when tax exemption is involved.
- PDF stamping now retains bookmarks and table of contents.
- Coupon codes with usage limitations now work properly with subscriptions.
- Resetting a user's permission no longer prevents a user from logging in.