FastSpring's newest release includes improvements to user interface and multiple bug fixes.
UI Improvements on Using Existing Files on Products
The Existing File radio button now automatically gets selected after selecting a time frame or making a selection from the drop-down list of files.
Update to German Translation
The German translation that explains the Update VAT ID field has been improved.
Customizable License Name Adjustment
The customizable license name field now correctly trims leading and trailing whitespace for license names.
Changes to Reason for Refunds
Long refund reasons used to result in an error. Consequently, the reason for a refund is now limited to a maximum of 250 characters.
Modification to Time Out Error Message
When a session times out, the error message "Your current order session has timed out. Please return to the product site, or close your browser, to try again." is displayed.
Bug Fixes in this Release
- User permissions were fixed to allow users to view notes created on orders.
- The EUR symbol, €, no longer includes a space when localization calls for it before the value.
- When a customer's email addresses is manually updated in SpringBoard, if customers go to their subscription management page and try to use that new email to verify a change to their address, an error no longer gets displayed.
- The Tag Condition Toggle set on custom fields has been fixed to properly display (or not display) the custom fields.
- Free orders are no longer being blocked by the risk analysis.
- An issue where an incorrect redirect was occurring for customers where a domain was pointed to a store without a following path (such as buy.testcompany.com instead of buy.testcompany.com/path) has been fixed.
- The behavior for orders with VAT created using Order Creator has been updated.
- Free subscriptions, when imported from outside of FastSpring, are now properly firing notifications and fulfillment actions.
New Support Articles
Updated Support Articles
Suggestions for New Articles
If you wish, you can help us focus on ideas for new support articles to expand the SpringBoard knowledge base. Just navigate to Suggest an Article and add your article suggestion.
Subscribe to Our Blog
If you would like to keep up with FastSpring news and industry insights posted to our blog, why not receive new posts by email? Just go to the FastSpring blog, enter your email, choose how often you want to be notified of blog posts, and click Subscribe. You will then receive a one-time confirmation email. You can unsubscribe at any time, and we will never share your email addresses with anyone.