FastSpring's newest release includes a responsive default order form, updated tax rates, and bug fixes.
New Default Store Style
The default store style has been updated. It now has a cleaner design and is responsive, so the FastSpring order form will display nicely on other platforms, such as tablets and cell phones. If you are using our old default style and would like to use the new style, you can download it and then go to SpringBoard's Store Home » Styles. Click on Default Store Style, Next, click on Browse and find the zip file on your computer. Don't forget to click Save.
Updated Tax Rates for California, U.S.
The sales tax rate for various cities in California have been updated to reflect recent changes.
Bug Fixes in this Release
- An issue with the Order Export report that made the source value appear in the Entry column instead of the source column has been fixed.
- A coupon condition can again be added to an existing offer.
- The drop-down list of existing files on the File Fulfillment UI no longer shows report exports.
New Support Articles
Updated Support Articles
- A SpringBoard Overview: Your First Steps
- Pay What You Want Pricing Option
- Setting Up Affiliates and Split Pays
Suggestions for New Articles
If you wish, you can help us focus on ideas for new support articles to expand the SpringBoard knowledge base. Just navigate to Suggest an Article and add your article suggestion.
Subscribe to Our Blog
If you would like to keep up with FastSpring news and industry insights posted to our blog, why not receive new posts by email? Just go to the FastSpring blog, enter your email, choose how often you want to be notified of blog posts, and click Subscribe. You will then receive a one-time confirmation email. You can unsubscribe at any time, and we will never share your email addresses with anyone